• 1/4 red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
• 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
• Juice of 1 lime, plus wedges for serving
• 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• Kosher salt
• 12 corn tortillas
• 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
• Freshly ground pepper
• 1 1/4 pounds skinless halibut fillet, cut into strips
• 1 avocado
• 1/2 cup fresh salsa
• Toss the cabbage, cilantro, lime juice, honey and mayonnaise in a bowl. Season the slaw with salt.
• Warm the tortillas on grill over medium-low heat. Wrap in a towel to keep warm.
• Mix the flour, chili powder, and salt and pepper to taste in a shallow bowl. Dredge the fish in the flour mixture, then grill in
batches until golden and just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Season with salt.
• Halve, pit and slice the avocado. Fill the tortillas with the fish, avocado, slaw and salsa.
• Serve with lime wedges.